- The term ‘You’ &‘User’, shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ shall mean the Website and/or the SOULCURRY, as the context so requires.
- The term ‘Services’ shall mean the business of providing a stock footage library of Indian stock footages, which Users can purchase from the Website.
- The terms ‘Party’ and ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the SOULCURRY individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that we may collect from you. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Website, SOULCURRY or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting your online privacy. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. Since we provide certain services as mentioned above, we may collect the following information which are appropriately required to provide such services:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the SOULCURRY to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The SoulCurry talso use contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement, but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through an email to be sent to us. We collect and store your search details on the Website, including your search history, the usage of the website and the features and time you have used the website for. We collect any communications between you and other Users/third-parties on the Website.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the Site. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use. We don’t store any financial information related to cards etc.
The Soulcurry will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Site, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Website. Furthermore, Soulcurry does not store card information in our system.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may has been compromised.
Users are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their account details and passwords. Please note that We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Further, Users are advised to sign off from their systems after availing of the Services to avoid accidental and unauthorised access to personal information from their accounts by any third-party.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
The Website shall collect personal information, as mentioned hereinabove, about the Users for the purpose of providing customised Services, games and apps. The Website shall intimate the User as to the purpose of collection of information, if the same changes at any time, and the User shall be permitted to withdraw consent to provide such information if the User does not agree with the purpose for which the information is being collected by the Website.
4. RECORD ACCESS AND CONTROL: RESPONSIBILITY
The Website shall contain the User’s records but shall not have any control over the same. The User, upon consent, shall be provided with access to the records at any time, and the User may be allowed to withdraw their consent for the retaining of their records by the Website.
5. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you at the time of registration and thereafter shall be used to contact you when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal record.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website. A cookie is a small data file sent by our Website onto your computer, tablet, Smartphone or similar device each time you use the device to visit our Website. We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by this Cookie with any third party. We will, however, link data stored in Cookies to the personally identifiable information you submitted while on our site.
7. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of Our content and work out how we can make things better. These follow your progress through our Website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
8. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING INFORMATION
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data we hold:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the SoulCurry to the extent possible. You should have internet access, a valid email account, software to receive and read email messages, and spam filters set to accept email from our domain.
The SoulCurry shall not be held liable in any way for events beyond our control or in any way for accidental or unauthorised access of your information. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
11. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Any information that you make publicly available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of Websites and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which you may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
15. CONTACT US